Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Plans

Well, due to extenuating circumstances (not my circumstances, but my friend's) I won't be going to Fatima this weekend. I'll keep you posted. However, this does leave my weekend rather open, and since I have four days off, I'm trying to go somewhere interesting. So expect something new on Tuesday, pictures or blogs or something. This is of course all based on whether or not I get paid, which is frustrating. I feel for the sake of being honest about the program for any future auxiliaries, let me just say thank goodness for my side jobs. I haven't yet gotten paid for November, and I've almost been working two months. This wouldn't be quite so frustrating in no one had gotten paid, but about half the people in my province have. Apparently, if you got in your NIE and bank account info after a certain deadline, you're not processed for another few weeks. In fact, the deadline mentioned by my coordinator (un par de semanas) has passed, a couple of weeks being Monday. And someone already got paid for October. All around frustrating. So I'm getting paid for lessons and my teacher classes, but not for the program which is my main source of income. As I don't get paid for my teacher classes until the end of November, I'm stuck in town until the program pays me. Which better be this week. Well, I'll have more to report after the weekend is over. Good luck to all of my friends who are starting finals soon, especially those that are graduating!

No comments:

Post a Comment